Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Websites, and Facebook, and Twitter Oh My!


As many of you have noticed, I haven't been the best with keeping on top of my blog and my website hasn't been updated in awhile. I am still here and my business is still going strong. My old computer died a couple of months ago and I am now the happy owner of an Apple MacBook Pro. I love it so much, but there has been a bit of a learning curve going from a PC to a MAC. I am not able to access my original CarissaBlack.com website anymore and therefore, it remains in a state of neglect. I have been playing around with different hosting sites, but haven't settled on any one just yet. I have so many ideas for this year and can't wait to share them all with you. Be patient with me as I find my way in the world of websites. In the meantime, continue to follow me at Make sure to like my fan page to be the first to see great specials and my newest projects.

No comments: