Friday, January 13, 2012

Spring fabric has arrived!

So you have to understand that normally when I see the mailman, er woman, pull up to my house with a package for me I cringe. She loves to cram them into my mailbox to the point that I need a crowbar to get them out. Now you are probably thinking why don't I just go out and have her hand me the packages if I see her pulling up with them? Hoestly, I am just too lazy and would rather just complain about it. Not yesterday though. Yesterday I saw her pull up and realized that the package she was wedging in there was the fabric for my spring collection. Crowbar in hand, I made my way to the mailbox and with a bit of a struggle, managed to un-wedge the package, carry it into the house, and open the most beautiful fabric.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.