Thursday, February 7, 2008

Spinning My Wheels



Do you ever have those days where you feel like you just can't get anything done? I am having one today. Maybe it is just that I lack the motivation to actually get anything done. My little boy is making more messes than I can keep up with, the laundry really needs done, the bills need paid.... All I really want to do is take a nap. I did manage to get this baby quilt and little boy apron done today. I guess that is something. I keep telling myself that I will feel more like doing house chores tomorrow. Who am I kidding!

5 comments:

Crafty Mama said...

That is so how I felt today!

Kathryn said...

I love your designs! We all have those days but you'll spring back. Do something to re-energize yourself - treat yourself to that nap!

Oh Mandie said...

LOVE that apron! You should take a nice bath and relax, that always helps me out! Its ok to take some time to treat yourself... everything will still be there waiting for you when your done :-)

Colourspace said...

January is always like that...and February...!!! Its hard being a full time mother and trying to create.There are not enough hours in the day!I joined the local health Spa when my littlest started full time school - i'm even finding I have to drag myself there!!! : )

Freckled Pink said...

Everyone has those days! What a cute little bird applique, too!