Saturday, February 2, 2008

I love a good sale!


It doesn't happen very often, but when it does it is a wonderful thing. I needed a bunch of different colors of thread for these headbands I have been working on. It just so happened the thread I needed was on big time sale! Yeah! Love that! They were all sitting by my sewing machine and I thought they looked really pretty, hence the photo. I did get my headbands done and they turned out wonderfully. I made 4 dozed for A Whole Lotta Bags in Bangor Maine. They are my first wholesale experience and have been wonderful to do business with. If you are ever in the neighborhood, stop by and check them out. They carry designer handbags and now things from yours truly.

5 comments:

Freckled Pink said...

Me too! Thread sales are the best for me, too, since I do monogramming! I get SO excited when JoAnn's has their thread 50% off. I can't resist!

High Desert Diva said...

congrats on your wholesale order!

SEWphisticate said...

aw, i love pretty colored thread and your picture makes me want to head over to my machine and work. congrats on your wholesale order and getting it completed! that's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the wholesale order! Threads are only second to fabrics in my book!

Sarah said...

A good sale can make your day, that's for sure. Congrats on the wholesale order, I'm sure there are more to come.