Saturday, September 20, 2014

This blog is changing

Yep. This blog is changing it's focus. I have been a terrible blogger over the years. That is about to change, I hope. Those of you that have been following me on Facebook will know that I have a few things that I love to do daily posts about. My family, my chickens, daily inspiration, nutritional cleansing, fitness, gardening, and my handbag business just to name a few. Sometimes I find that Facebook doesn't let me elaborate on things as much as I would like to. So.... I decided to expand my blog to not only include bags, family, and fashion, but also those other things that just make me smile as I go about my day. I hope the things you read and see here will inspire and motivate you to be the inspiration in your own life and those that you come in contact with as well.

No comments: