Sunday, December 23, 2012

Change Purses for Change. Help Support Sandy Hook

So when I started the Winter Collection I ordered a bunch of kelly green wool. After it arrived I didn't know why in the world I ordered so much. It has just been sitting on my shelf and I haven't known what to do with it. Then Sandy Hook happened. Now it seems really clear why I ordered all of that green. We have decided to make change purses in the Sandy Hook green and white colors with a little green applique heart on them. 100% of the profits will be donated to Sandy Hook and Newtown. They will be $20 and will be available for sale from my etsy shop at www.gardencris27.etsy.com. I am currently taking preorders to get an idea of how many I will need to make up. The only thing is I don't have a photo yet of what they will look like, but I promise you they will be adorable. If you are interested in ordering, please let me know. Order here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/118669977/be-the-change-change-purse-100-of

No comments: